Application: UPS, solar systems, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunications / communication systems
Characteristics of lead acid battery:
1. Excellent safety performance: No electrolyte leakage, battery swelling and cracking under normal use.
2. Good discharging performance: With smooth discharging voltage and mild discharging platform.
3. Good shock-proof performance: The fully charged and completely fixed battery, with 4mm amplitude and 16.7Hz frequency do have a normal open circuit voltage without leakage, batteries swelling or cracking problem after one-hour vibration.
4. Good impact-proof performance: The fully charged battery is proved to maintian normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking after droping three times from 20cm height naturally to a 1 cm-thick hardwood board.
5. Good resistance to overdischarge: In temperature of 25 degrees Celsius, the fully charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1 CA discharge of the battery for three weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
6. Good resistance to overcharge: The fully charged battery is proved to maintian normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking in temperature of 25 degrees Celsius after chargeing at 0.1 CA for 48 hours, and the capacity maintian over 95%.
7. Good resistance to high current: The fully charged battery is proved to be without conductive part melted or any appearance deformation after discharging at 2 CA for 5 minutes or 10 CA for 5 seconds.